Animatic of Radio Advert:
This is the animatic my group created for the brief. Our brief was to create an advert for the school radio station called Triple C Radio and would have to appeal to the target audience of students of the school. The purpose of the animatic is to get an understanding of what the advert could look like. It was created using the storyboard and then adding in sounds and effects that where examples for the audio that would be used. In this task, I drew the storyboard for the advert and helped with the audio design for the animatic. I believe that the animatic helped in the process of creating the advert. This is because as a group we can refer back to the animatic when we are filming the actual advert itself. In addition to this, we can make any changes when filming the advert if we feel the change is right.
Final Radio Advert:
This is the final advert my group developed as a response to the brief set by our client. During this advert, I helped with some of the filming in certain scenes, in one of the scenes I was actually in the advert. Finally I helped create some of the music tracks and audio voiceovers in certain sections in the advert itself. I believe that this advert has been created to that it fits the brief of being aimed at students and young children that go to the school. This is because, during filming we asked some older students in the school to be part of the advert. It also contained students around my age and a bit younger. This is so that the advert shows an age range that would best represent. The audio we created using some simple loops in Garageband that is used to represent multiple genres of music. This is so that the audience knows that the advert is aimed to all types of music.
No comments:
Post a Comment