
This is a website that I have designed for my Applied ICT course for A2 Level coursework. The website is aimed towards young people between the ages of 14 and 24 who have an interest in learning to play or own a guitar. The site's purpose is purely to inform the user about different guitar makes/accessories. It is filled with embedded external hyperlinks that will take the user to different websites such as the official Fender website. In addition to this, there are some embedded videos in the website to give the user more information than just a large group of text. I have designed the whole of the website from the background to the rollover buttons on the individual pages. This is my first attempt at creating a professional looking website using Dreamweaver so I am happy with how it has turned out. Obviously there is a lot that could be improved upon such as how smooth the website feels when using it. However, I hope that through further user of Adobe Dreamweaver in the future, I will become better at developing websites and applying ideas for website designs into web development software.
No comments:
Post a Comment