Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Individual Project: Choosing Flavours and Initial Ideas


To start designing my t-shirts, I needed to brainstorm ideas about the flavours and what images could be used in my designs of the shirts. In addition to this, I needed to decide on what flavours to use for the three shirt designs. The flavours I decided on where New York Super Fudge Chunk, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Half-Baked. I chose these three flavours because of their names and ingredients. New York Super Fudge Chunk has Chocolate Ice Cream with White and Dark Fudge Chunks, Pecans, Walnuts and Fudge Covered Almonds. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough has Vanilla ice cream with pieces of cookie dough. Finally, the Half-Baked flavour contains Chocolate and vanilla ice cream mixed with brownies and chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough. These ingredients will be included into the designs of the shirts. 


Some initial ideas for the designs have focused on the names of the flavours so I have focused my designs on scoops of ice cream, chocolate chips. In addition to this, I have decided on created some characters for some shirts in order to give the right feel to the merchandising. Also, I have added designs of some props and pieces to give the artwork context.

No comments:

Post a Comment